Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Medusa !

Hai! Long time no see :)


Thanks to Una that tag to me :)

10 things about Kaiyisahkadir ;

  •  Attention! I really really hate pink color! Macam euwww.. :) Anything red, I LIKE.
  •  Very friendly person and bukan tak reti nak senyum okay, cuma muka dah mmg mcm nie.
  •  Apa-apa pun yg terjadi, family always first okay? Itu adalah penting bagi aku.
  •  I really really love to wear sweater even on hot day and love to collect sweater :)
  •  I love Choi SeungHyun very much and thank you so much to Una because introduce me about YG Family, Bigbang and 2NE1.
  • Straight-forward : Main lepas je kalau cakap. Sorry kpd yg pernah terkena.
  • Hah! Uneasy with touching person because I don't know how to pujuk org.
  • Never celebrate my birthday accept once when I'm in 5 or 6 years old. 
  • I really sad when I'm in part two because I don't have friend in class. I never have feeling like lonely until when I'm in part two. 
  • Easy to terasa but just keep it in heart and ignore it. People hard to know my feeling.
Cause I'm just another girl :)

Tag to ; Effa Fazreena, Wan Emyra, Afidatul Azman, Shahira Idora, Syamira Smile, Adibah :)