Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ELEVEN.

Thanks Husniah and Una for tagging me :) This is the rules ;

  1. you must post this rules .
  2. each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
  4. you have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
  5. go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
  6. no tag back
  7. no stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU'RE READING THIS' YOU LEGATIMATELY ( a.k.a REALLY , TRUST , WITH ALL HONESTY ) have tagged 11 people.
11 things about Kaiyisah Kadir.
1. My name is Kaiyisah binti Abdul Kadir
2. I was born in Kuala Lumpur.
3. I am the eldest in family.
4. I wanna have my own car, my own house and have the good job.
5. I love red colour very much.
6. I love to collect a lot of collection of jacket and sweater.
7. I cannot see people who cry.
8. Thanks to Una because introduce me about Korean.
9. I want to be more ladies, but I'm very very shy. I think I need counselor for this. Hahahaha.
10. My family always first.
11. I want to find my future husband. Ecehh.

11 questions from Una.
1. Last song you listened to?
Tomorrow by Tablo feat Taeyang because this is my caller ringtone now.

2. What is your relationship status?
Single la. Bila nak double nie?

3. What was the last film you watched at the cinema?
Tak ingat. Dah lama tak gi cinema. BINI-BINIKU GANGSTER kot. Lama kan?

4. What is your worst habit?
Suka cakap macam suara tinggi. Orang ingat aku tengah marah.

5. Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes? No? Yes? No? 50/50?

6. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Of course.

7. What can make you happy?
Anything that can make me smile and laugh and fun.

8. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
No.

9. Your most visited webpage?
Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, Youtube.

10. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
Yes, harap-harap dia pun crush dekat aku. Hahahahahaha.

11. Your nickname?
Kalau soalan ni daripada Una, so, jawapannya KAILAN IKAN MASIN. Hahahahaha.

11 questions from Husniah.
1. When was your last time you cried? 
Hari Raya Korban sebab tertentu.

2. Have you ever lost someone special?
Tak pernah.

3. What did you do for your last birthday?
Nothing. My birthday tak pernah disambut. Kesiankan?

4. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I wish I can be a confident girl and believe in my self.

5. What did you like about yourself.
Everything.

6. Which is better? Hugs or kisses?
Hugs.

7. Have you ever broke someone's heart?
Pernah, sorry.

8. Do you believe in miracles?
Nothing impossible.

9. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Of course not.

10. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
Time darjah 5 bersama Niartun, Hajar, Nabil and Ammar.

11. What time did you wake up today?
7 a.m.